[Typo3] $GLOBALS['TSFE']->tmpl->setup not working

Jan Hancic typo3 at ks-con.si
Fri Aug 12 14:03:01 CEST 2005

Hi list,

A couple weeks ago I have developed an extension for typo3. It is a simple gallery, nothing fancy.
It was working perfectly. But today I wanted to put the extension on another page (not the same typo3 instalation).
So anyways I have installed the extension as planed, and created the template with some setup options I need.
But now the extension is not working.
The probblem is that I can not retrive setup options from my template (nothing is returned)
I use this call:

$this->property_name = $GLOBALS['TSFE']->tmpl->setup['my_property_name'];

and in my template I have this:

my_property_name = 7

like I said it was working on the other page but not here. Is there any difference in typo3 3.8.0 ? Becaouse I use 3.6 on the other page...

And yes I realize this is not the way to store options in the template, but I had a reall hard time to make this work so...

Does anybody know what could possibly be wrong?
Oh the $GLOBALS... call is inside my main() function...

lp
Jan