[Typo3] personal user pages for others to browse - facebook

Christopher bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 18:51:14 CEST 2005

Hi Ries,

On 11/08/05, Ries van Twisk <typo3 at rvt.dds.nl> wrote:
> Christopher wrote:
>
> > <snip .................>
> >
> >You should probably check out the fe_adminLib.inc section of the TSref
> >[1] - in a way it's ideal for small-scale FE user interaction because
> >it's eintirely based on html templates and a bit of TS. You can use
> >the kickstarter to add new tables or extend existing ones, and then
> >just build the templates (budget a little extra time for figuring out
> >the slightly arcane directions in the TSref...)
> >
> >-Christopher
> >
> >[1] http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_core_tsref/fe_adminLib_inc/
> >

> Hey Christopher,
>
> I have been looking at
>
> [1] http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_core_tsref/fe_adminLib_inc/
> already a couple of times.
>
> I know there is a example "See static_templates 'plugin.feadmin.*' for various examples. Test them configured on the Typo3 testsite."
>
> But on my TV page, I seriously have no clue how to work with the include library.
> are there any more information and/or examples how to use this include file???

I will try to provide a basic 'how to' document it on the wiki over
the weekend (I've been working with it quite a bit lately so I have a
reasonably good understanding of how it works, and what it lacks). If
I don't get back to this thread in a few days with the wiki url, email
me privately (to make sure I see it) and remind me to stop being such
a lazy a** and write it up already :-)

-Christopher