[Typo3] personal user pages for others to browse - facebook

Ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Thu Aug 11 11:42:37 CEST 2005

Christopher wrote:

> <snip .................>
>
>You should probably check out the fe_adminLib.inc section of the TSref
>[1] - in a way it's ideal for small-scale FE user interaction because
>it's eintirely based on html templates and a bit of TS. You can use
>the kickstarter to add new tables or extend existing ones, and then
>just build the templates (budget a little extra time for figuring out
>the slightly arcane directions in the TSref...)
>
>-Christopher
>
>[1] http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_core_tsref/fe_adminLib_inc/

Hey Christopher,

I have been looking at

[1] http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_core_tsref/fe_adminLib_inc/
already a couple of times.

I know there is a example "See static_templates 'plugin.feadmin.*' for various examples. Test them configured on the Typo3 testsite."

But on my TV page, I seriously have no clue how to work with the include library.
are there any more information and/or examples how to use this include file???

cheers,
Ries

--
R. van Twisk
http://www.metamorf.net

Our Typo3 enabled website: http://www.livetravelguides.com
Instand help for Typo3?    irc:/irc.freenode.net/typo3
Looking for documentation? http://typo3.org/documentation/