[Typo3] "preCObject" doesn't want "insert records" Content?

Reinhard Müller reinhard.mueller at mrc.co.at
Thu Aug 11 08:36:49 CEST 2005

Hi T3er's,

I implemented a 2 columns solution as described in my T3-Book, with automatic table columns definition if right content is provided.

The problem is that "insert records" CTypes will not be displayed by the preCObject which i used to display two content columns.

Does anybody know how i can solve this problem or another way to realize intelligent 2 columns content?

Thanks and have a nice day!

Reinhard

My Code:
#### Content  Normal/Right ####
temp.content.normal < styles.content.get
temp.content.right < styles.content.getRight

temp.content.right.stdWrap {
    required = 1
    innerWrap = <td width="150" valign="top">| </td>

    preCObject < temp.content.normal
    preCObject.wrap = <td width="450" valign="top">| </td>

}

temp.content.normal.stdWrap.override.cObject < temp.content.right