[Typo3] TemplaVoila no Cut/Delete for regular BE user

Joseph Toon plug at geckohost.com
Wed Aug 10 19:40:23 CEST 2005

I created some regular backend user accounts and I found that I do not have
the ability to paste a cut content element (I can paste a copied element) and
cannot delete an element. As administrator, these functions work fine.

I tried doing searches on the typo3 site, mailing lists and google, but as the
keywords are fairly generic, I was unable to locate any help.

Troubleshooting so far: deleted and reinstalled the Templavoila extension.
Reviewed the user group settings but did not find anything that made me think
it should be enabled (that wasn't already enabled). Setup a dummy site on
another server (Typo3 3.8, TV 0.4.0) and had the same results.

I  created a short flash video that shows the problem in action and shows the
usergroup settings. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Video: http://www.geckohost.com/typo3/

Joe