[Typo3] TemplaVoila no Cut/Delete for regular BE user

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at fm-world.ru
Wed Aug 10 20:21:54 CEST 2005

Hi!

The very first thing that you can try is to select everything that
belongs to Templavoila in group settings. As I see, your users cannot
see TO/DS and are not allowed to change certain TV fields (exclude
fields). May be this is a problem.

I just checked one of my sites as ordinary user: copying/pasting works.
I have the following settings enabled in group setup for TV:

Table (listing):
Templavoila Template Object
Templavoila Data Structure

I am using 3.7.0+0.0.3.