[Typo3] PDF Generator & Htmldoc

Rana Ulusoy r.ulusoy at gamnet.de
Wed Aug 10 15:23:55 CEST 2005

Hello Everyone,

Here is a mystery: I use "pdf generator extension" with "htmldoc v 1.8.24". When i try to generate a pdf file i just get an empty pdf file with just the page number (1) at the bottom.

Our theories:

1) My Chef says because typo3 automatically pastes <style type="text/css"> ... command in templates and pdf generator can not work with Cascading Style Sheets.... (does anyone know a way to avoid it?)
2) A friend(André Rainer from this list) says Htmldoc v 1.8.23 gets along well with pdf's but v 1.8.24 doesn't...

Although i checked the older archives, i couldn't find the answer.

Any ideas??

Regards,
Rana