[Typo3] PDF Generator & Htmldoc

Rob De Vries spam_this at pandora.be
Wed Aug 10 17:26:47 CEST 2005

Hey Rana,

I had the same htmldoc-nightmare some weeks ago.
Not using .24 but with .23

After some trail and error's it seemed that the problem was that a table
was not correctly closed. This did not giva any errors in the most
browsers, but HTMLDOC did not compute.

I also do use styles in my template, but this was not the problem.
HTMLDOC just ignores these (so you can't use them to 'style' your PDF)

If you do get a blank page then it seems HTMLDOC works... but the
content does not get parsed.
try to create your PDF using:
http://www.easysw.com/htmldoc/pdf-o-matic.php

the online pfd-o-matic of htmldoc.
If the page fails here, it seems that there is someting wrong with your
page, and not the HTMLDOC installation.

hope it is of any help

Rob