[Typo3] GMENU and count_HMENU_MENUOBJ

a.lim funkycms at axidea.fr
Tue Aug 9 17:18:53 CEST 2005

Hi y'all !!

I got a little problem while using GMENU wit count_HMENU_MENUOBJ

I got images that change on RO. While using GMENU alone (wit only one item
of my menu), all works fine. But ever'thing gone crazy when I tried ti use
count_HEMNU_MENUOBJ. This is what I got for one item:

lib.myhmenu = HMENU

lib.myhmenu.begin = 1

lib.myhmenu.maxItems = 1

lib.myhmenu.1 = GMENU

lib.myhmenu.1 {

  NO.allWrap = <div id="esp_1"> | </div>

  NO.1 = IMAGE

  NO.1.file = fileadmin/templates/Aproged/images/espace_1.jpg

  RO = 1

  RO.1 = IMAGE

  RO.1.file = fileadmin/templates/Aproged/images/espace_1_on.jpg

}

Could someone explain me how to make it work wit more than one item using
{register:count_HMENU_MENUOBJ} ?

Thanks in advance,

Adam LIM