[Typo3] Direct Mail and sender "nobody"

Thomas Brovold tt1 at brovolditpartner.no
Tue Aug 9 16:00:09 CEST 2005

Thanks, that did the trick!

I also have an encoding problem in this confirmation mail. The norwegian
characters is showing up as the HTML code  "Æ Å Ø" and it
is not decoded in the mail. Can anyone give me a little tip?

Regards

Thomas

"Thorsten Kahler" <thorsten.kahler at dkd.de> skrev i melding
news:mailman.1.1123582353.32149.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...