[Typo3] Password protected page

Daniel Doesburg typo3 at doesburg.biz
Tue Aug 9 11:38:13 CEST 2005

Jan Hancic schreef:

> I would create different user groups for each page. When a user complets one task on a page, the plugin (I assume you use different plugins on each of this pages) would change the group the user belongs to, and thus he would get access to the next page (each page would be restricted to one user group).
>
> Hope that helps.

Hi Jan,

What a quick respons. Thanks!

It's a possibility, but in this case I have to go to the backend to
change the user manually.
If I can assign a password to a page, I only have to mail the password
together with the task evaluation.

And it's a simple construction. No special plugins. Only the next page
with text and graphics.

Regards,

Daniel