[Typo3] Password protected page

Jan Hancic typo3 at ks-con.si
Tue Aug 9 11:23:51 CEST 2005

Humm,

I would create different user groups for each page. When a user complets one task on a page, the plugin (I assume you use different plugins on each of this pages) would change the group the user belongs to, and thus he would get access to the next page (each page would be restricted to one user group).

Hope that helps.

lp
Jan