[Typo3] UNSUBSCRIPTION FROM THE LIST

Krystian Szymukowicz t33k.RE.MO.VE at RE.MO.VE.prolabium.com
Tue Aug 9 10:49:31 CEST 2005

Brygida Walczak napisał(a):
> UNSUBSCRIPTION FROM THE LIST
>
> i would like to unsubscribe from the list as i receive so much emails
> and do not succed to read them all
>
> i have been on the website to unsubscribe but my passwd does not work
> (the psswd was automaticly generated )

hi Brygida

open this page

go bottom
find form with this
" To unsubscribe from Typo3-english, get a password reminder, or change
your subscription options enter your subscription email address:"

enter your email there (no password is needed) and you will recive email
with link that allow you to unsubscribe

--
grtz
Krystian Szymukowicz