[Typo3] Webformat extended Shop extension

Mauro Lorenzutti mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com
Tue Aug 9 09:42:37 CEST 2005

Hi William,

WA> I'm toying with different shop extensions to see which one I like best.
WA> When trying Webformat's extended shop I don't get a list of products,
WA> just the header. Looking more closely at the page contents columns I
WA> noticed "CODE:" was blank where it should have read "CODE:LIST" like it
WA> is input in the "Vizualization Code" field of the editor.

The problem isn't the code field. If you can't see the list of
products try to insert in the bottom of your template the following
two lines of TS:

plugin.tx_extendedshop_pi1.userFunc = tx_extendedshop_pi1->main
includeLibs.tx_extendedshop_pi1 = EXT:extendedshop/pi1/class.tx_extendedshop_pi1.php

I hope this will work correctly.

Cordiali saluti,
 Mauro Lorenzutti

e-mail:  mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com

WEBFORMAT srl | Corte Europa, 12 | I-33097 SPILIMBERGO PN
     Tel +39-0427-926.389  --  Fax +39-0427-927.653
       info at webformat.com  --  www.webformat.com