[Typo3] Webformat extended Shop extension

William Alexy bill at psiberware.com
Tue Aug 9 09:09:29 CEST 2005

I'm toying with different shop extensions to see which one I like best.
When trying Webformat's extended shop I don't get a list of products,
just the header. Looking more closely at the page contents columns I
noticed "CODE:" was blank where it should have read "CODE:LIST" like it
is input in the "Vizualization Code" field of the editor.

Is there anyone who knows how to fix this problem, as I'm guessing that
is why this extension isn't working for me.

Regards,
Bill