[Typo3] php in template subpart content

Sean Ellis sellis at telus.net
Mon Aug 8 18:29:02 CEST 2005

Hello,

I am looking for some suggestions ..

I've followed the MTB 1-3 docs and made a structure to migrate an
existing site into. In one branch of the site the content (corresponding
to contentsection in tutorial) consists of one area, and I've pasted in
a table of raw html into each of these pages.

My question is: in the original, 'static', pages one of the table cells,
in the pasted in content, was populated with the results of a php
include statement. What direction should I be investigating in order to
produce the same results (cell gets info from php code) in my new MTB
style setup? Or will I need to rethink my implementation of these
particular pages?

ta,

Sean