[Typo3] foreign_table_where mm problem

Tuurlijk! typo3 at monosock.org
Mon Aug 8 11:25:38 CEST 2005

Hi list

I would very much like a comment selection list in which only comments which already belong to a certain THIS_UID are dislpayed in the selection list. If there is an offending comment I can chuck it out. If I want to edit a comment it could also be done from the list with the edit wizzard. This would be better than having the whole list of all comments to select from. For a large system or busy site, this list could become very large (thousands).

I would like to do:

'foreign_table' => 'tx_photoblog_comment,tx_photoblog_comment_mm',
        'foreign_table_where' => 'AND tx_photoblog_comment.pid=###STORAGE_PID### AND tx_photoblog_comment_mm.local_uid=###THIS_UID### ORDER BY tx_photoblog_comment.crdate',

But is seems I can only get a:
foreign_table' => 'tx_photoblog_comment',
        'foreign_table_where' => 'AND tx_photoblog_comment.pid=###STORAGE_PID###  ORDER BY tx_photoblog_comment.crdate',

to work . . . Which will build a select box of all comments, not just the ones belonging to the THIS_UID.

I understand that such a selection will give me the same list on the right side as on the left side of the selection widget, maybe I should go for a 'group' list instead?

Maybe I'm making a mistake somewhere? Can anybody point me in the right direction?

- Tuurlijk! (tuurlijk)