[Typo3] Where are the download links for those AWSTATS extensions?

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at fm-world.ru
Mon Aug 8 09:12:05 CEST 2005

Hi!

Extensions cannot be downloaded directly :)

To use extensions you need a running typo3 installation. Log in to Typo3
using administrator account and go to Extension Manager. Choose "Import
extension from repository" in the combobox on the top of the right
frame. Write "awstats" as the name of extension and press a button to
connect to the repository. Then click an icon on the left of the
extension name to import extension.

Dmitry.