[Typo3] Where are the download links for those AWSTATS extensions?

Tracy Li angleph8 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 8 08:56:04 CEST 2005

Dear all,

I would like to implement the stats function in our company's website built upon TYPO3. Did some searches in the extension repository and found some interesting ones, such as "cc_awstats" and "galileo_awstats". Unfortunately, none of them have the download link on the "Detail" page. After searching in the forum, I found out quite a few people were using them. Could anyone please advise how to get these extensions for TYPO3? Thanks in advance.

Tracy