[Typo3] MetaTags in standard header

Manfred tic at tictric.net
Fri Aug 5 09:27:49 CEST 2005

Just as an add on:

I know yet about *page.meta.bla = stuff* but that seems to be a very
*static* solution and I want the folks that insert the content to provide
keywords.

And I've just seen *Autogeneration of metakeywords* extension. Any
experiences with it?
It looks promising to have that integrated automagically :-)

--manfred

--
manfred