[Typo3] MetaTags in standard header

Manfred tic at tictric.net
Fri Aug 5 09:21:23 CEST 2005

I've used

page.config.doctype = xhtml_strict

Now I'd like to use some fields like Author, Email, Keywords from the edit
page header in the header of the resulting html file. I had the impression
that these fields should be included as meta tags by default but obviously
this is not the case.

Is there some *standard way* to get these fields integrated or do I have
to set up my own header in typoScript (not that I would care to do so but
I'm positively lazy :-) )

If that question's been asked before, and answered, please point me in
that direction.

--
manfred