[Typo3] weird tt_news and realurl problem: link doesn't work

Christoph Koehler christoph.koehler at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 20:38:17 CEST 2005

One hour and a half later, same problem all over again! Only thing I might
have done is clear FE cache....
now, truncating the realurl tables doesn't even fix it all, I had to go
into the install tool and clear the db cache stuff and everything....
Do you have enough clues? Because I have no idea what's wrong....