[Typo3] weird tt_news and realurl problem: link doesn't work

Christoph Koehler christoph.koehler at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 17:52:41 CEST 2005

Alright, after clearing all realurl table contens with phpmyadmin, it
works again. I don't know if clearing everything else from the TYPO3
backend and install tool is still necessary, though.
So it's definitely something to do with realurl. Note that, even after
setting chash, urlencode and decode caching to 0 in my localconf.php,
**without** clearing all the tables in phpmyadmin, did not work!
Doesn't setting those to 0 clear everything in the database of those
tables? So maybe it's the pathcache or uniquealias, since I never touched
those in my localconf.php.