[Typo3] Remove Site Error

Tanny tanny at unicoders.biz
Wed Aug 3 12:21:49 CEST 2005

Thank U for U reply.
Yes i moved the site from one computer to another and now it
is not working.
here is the old site that work : ns2.unicoders.biz(ns2.unicoders.biz -
works and ns2.unicoders.biz/typo3 - works )
here is the new site - new.unicoders.com(new.unicoders.com - DONT WORK
but new.unicoders.com/typo3 - work )
When login new.unicoders.com/typo3 is the same result when U login on
the old site(ns2.unicoders.biz/typo3)

things to check:
1) TYPO3 dummy works fine on the new computer (new.unicoders.com/typo3).
2) Check you moved the database. - yes This is right
3) Check you have installed the extensions on the new computer. - No i
not install but its are  there
4) Add a new page to the globe tree root and a quick setup template.