[Typo3] /// desregard \ move typo3 root directory

Daniel Doesburg typo3 at doesburg.biz
Tue Aug 2 00:32:17 CEST 2005

Christoph Koehler schreef:
> Sorry, search first, then open new thread...
:-)

>> I have installed TYPO3 in a subfolder of my http root. Is it possible
>> to  move everything down to the main root?
>> Now everything is in public_html/newtypo3/ , so can I move everything
>> to  public_html/ without problems?

If it's Windows I don't know it for sure, but in unix it's no problem,
and I see forwardslashes . . .
If you only move the source dir you have to change the symlinks (remove
and define).

Only extensions who use a absolute path should be overlooked.
Extensions as the backup etc.
And may be some path's in the install tool?

Success Christoph.

Regards,

Daniel