[Typo3] /// desregard move typo3 root directory

Christoph Koehler christoph.koehler at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 00:47:55 CEST 2005

I hoped no one would reply and just gracefully ignore my redundant and
many-times-before-answered thread....
-_-;

:) But ya, thanks, it was linux, everything is working great so far! No
problem! I wasn't using the source install, just the dummy package with
the duplicate dirs, less hassle for someone without Shell access...