[Typo3] Inherited/Overridable Content?

wim.cruysberghs at telenet.be wim.cruysberghs at telenet.be
Thu Apr 28 17:44:07 CEST 2005

Hi charles,

You can also use the Staff Organisation (jp_staff) plugin for contact details. Then use the BOX option. For each page you can set the contactperson in the pageheader.

Greetings,

Wim

: Tyler Kraft [mailto:headhunterxiii at yahoo.ca]
>Verzonden
: donderdag
, april
 28, 2005 03:20 PM
: typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de
>Onderwerp
: Re: [Typo3] Inherited/Overridable Content?