[Typo3] Managing page access

michael karatepla at yahoo.fr
Wed Apr 27 18:22:53 CEST 2005

Hi list,

I wonder how to redirect a FE user to a login form when he tries to
reach a page which has been put in access restriction.

For the moment the user is just redirected to the immediate parent page.
But I'm not sure that really give him the opportunity to understand that
he should login.

I know that my question has beeen probably asked for hundred time, but I
could not find an answer from the documentation neither from the list
archive.

If you could also you point me out documentation on this topic that
would be great.

Michael.