[Typo3] direct mail: mailformat disappears, no newsletter is sent

Matthias Mark foren at matthiasmark.de
Wed Apr 27 16:09:53 CEST 2005

Hi everyone,

I've the following problem:

Installing the direct_mail module causes a disappearing
of the checkbox of the mailformat when editing users.
This concerns address and frontend user editing. Besides
the "www" at address editing disappears also.

Furthermore I think this is the reason why no newsletters
are sent. Quickmail works correct.

I have already installed another Typo3 Project on the
same server and others local but never had this problem.

I tried it already with de- and reinstalling the extensions.
The result was the same. As soon as I install direct_mail
the checkbox for mailformat selecting disappears. When I
deinstall the direct_mail module again the checkbox is in the form.

Also when I copy the typo3 project to my localhost I've
the same problem.

Can someone help me?

Thank you.

 Matthias