[Typo3] chc_forum problem

Alina Fleser alinafleser at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 21 18:19:02 CEST 2005

  Hello to everybody!
  I have defined the "general records
storage page, the startingpoint value too (they have
the same value...i tried just with one of them), i
have created a frontend usergroup (one "clasic"
frontend user group with a user, and one forum user
checked and unchecked cache from the page header, but
no use!
  I have created a test page (for the forum) with a TS
code for the template:
page.10=TEXT
page.10=dddd
page.20<chc-forum
and when i looked to the Object Browser the object
page.20 it was not even in the tree structure of the
page (but page.10 was present),but the chc_extension
appeared in the pluggin section . I think that is not
ok!
  Thanks,
         Alina