[Typo3] mailform won't validate xhtml 1.0 trans

Eduardo Frank eduardo at compumediaonline.com
Thu Apr 21 20:41:38 CEST 2005

Hi,

I've built a site which pages all validate xhtml 1.0 transitional but
one. The offending element on that page is a content element of type
form used to render a mail form. The textarea element where the body of
the message is to be written, the following code does not validate:
<textarea name="Message" cols="40" rows="8" wrap="virtual">
The validator objects wrap="virtual". I've tried in vain to find where
to edit the code above and I would appreciate any help that could lead
to validate correctly the mailform.
Thanks
Eduardo