[Typo3] misc questions

swissair at ground swissair at ground.ch
Fri Apr 15 19:37:31 CEST 2005

i find it hard to find the entry point for problems i face.
here are questions for which i couldn't figure out a solution myself.

using 3.6.2 but i can upgrade if it helps.

1) extension callbacks
   can i register a callback for extensions for database changes? i have an
   ext similar to mininews. now for every insert/update/delete in want a
   function to be called. i saw that the indexed search is called on all
   stores... but that is hardcoded.

2) sorting and searching in custom tables
   in the page overview i see my custom db table, defined using
   $GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['EXTCONF']['cms']['db_layout']['addTables']
   so it looks like the mininews records. is there a switch i can turn on
   to make the columns sortable? is there a search feature? where do
   i start to add that?

3) in the setup of my ext. i have a css defined using page.includeCSS.
   that extension is used on a page. but the css is included on all
   pages, even if i define a "startingpoint" for it.

thanks and greetings, fab