[Typo3] Live/Production server

Matteo Anceschi manceschi at arscolor.com
Fri Apr 15 10:23:46 CEST 2005

Hi Christian,

Christian Trabold ha scritto:
> Hint 1: Maybe you'll find this extension helpful:
>
> http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/search/ed_lpesync/
>
> It's alpha - maybe it needs more sponsoring?

Uh, I've never seen it!
Someone who has used it here? Google don't give me matches in any ml...

> Can't really proof it. But: What's NOT possible with TYPO3? :o)
>
> If someone could point that out, I would be impressed.

I agree with you, I've never read something like "with typo3 is not
possible anyway" until now :)
Question: it seems to me that import/export function is really improved
in 3.8.0...there's someone who can tell me if this improvement can help
the live/production problem?

> Have a nice day,
>
> Christian

Thanks in advance,