[Typo3] RTE strips out table tags

Matt Valenti mv at mattvalenti.com
Fri Apr 15 05:44:10 CEST 2005

I finally found a solution:

1. Goto "Ext Manager"
2. Select "Available extensions to install" from drop down
3. Right at the bottom is "Rich Text Editor pre-configuration" rte_conf -
install this
4. You should get a screen with an "Enable Features" area.  Make sure "Add
table wizard" checkbox is checked

That's it!

Now I looked at the other typo3 website of mine and this was not checked but
I was able to insert tables right after my install.  Weird!

news:mailman.1.1113447572.3387.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...