[Typo3] Direct mail subscription categories dropdown list

Kraft Bernhard kraftb at gmx.net
Thu Apr 14 10:56:10 CEST 2005

Ludwik Gorski wrote:

> This is what I'm doing, but the category variables are in the form of
> [module_sys_dmail_category][0] to [4]. If I change it to a dropdown
> select, there will be one variable with values, say, 0..4. Could you or
> somebody else tell me where should I insert appropriate code in the
> extension to change the format so as it could be inserted to the db? Can
> I do it easily with an extension extension or rather tweak the code?

It isn't rather easy to change the libraries which evaluate the posted form.
Also I could do it I would rather stick to the JS/HTML side and process the Form
with Javascript and read out your drop-down box selected value and set an appropriate
hidden field with [modules_sys_dmail_category][0] .. as name.

Hope this simple solutions is ok for you altough Javascript is required ?

Else have a look at feAdminLib.inc in the media/scripts/ folder.

greets,
Bernhard
--
Kraft Bernhard