Fwd: Re: [Typo3] Frontend

Kraft Bernhard kraftb at kraftb.at
Tue Apr 12 23:43:50 CEST 2005

Daniel Rahenkamp wrote:
> and this too but unfortunately it still gives me the same message. Perhaps
> I am confused as to how to get my data from my table onto the front end.
> Does this have to be hand coded or can it be done with typoscript? I guess
> I am stuck at the point where you are done with the kickstarter and I want
> to just display my table. Still trying to get a grip on how the extensions
> interact with typo3 and how to program with it.

If I want to simply create a DB table and display it in some special manner I
always use PHP but pherhaps just because I'm more used to it than to TS.

If you create a new FE Plugin and select your new DB Table in the pulldown-box
(applie fields or so) then you will have ready made code which will output the
rows of your table ... you can use it as an example ...

greets,
Bernhard