Fwd: Re: [Typo3] Frontend

Daniel Rahenkamp daniel.rahenkamp at sdhc.k12.fl.us
Wed Apr 13 21:08:01 CEST 2005

TYPO3 English <typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de> on Tuesday, April 12,
2005 at 5:43 PM -0500 wrote:

>If I want to simply create a DB table and display it in some special
>manner I
>always use PHP but pherhaps just because I'm more used to it than to TS.
>
>If you create a new FE Plugin and select your new DB Table in the
>pulldown-box
>(applie fields or so) then you will have ready made code which will
>output the
>rows of your table ... you can use it as an example ...

Thanks Bernhard, you ROCK!!!! I will try that and thanks again for the
suggestion.

Dan

"Computers manufactured by companies such as IBM, Compaq, Tandy, and
millions of others are by far the most popular with about 70 million
machines in use worldwide. Macintosh fans, on the other hand, may note
that cockroaches are far more numerous than humans and that numbers alone
do not denote a higher life form."
	New York Times, November 26, 1991

Daniel Rahenkamp
Burnett Middle School