[Typo3] Frontend

Daniel Rahenkamp daniel.rahenkamp at sdhc.k12.fl.us
Tue Apr 12 01:31:29 CEST 2005

I have just started to create a extension for a staff list for my school.
I would like to display the records created with the extension in the
Frontend. I am also trying to learn more about Typoscript so PLEASE bear
with me. I have two questions. One, I am trying to display my records with
the typoscript below. However I get this error when I show the page :

NO entry in the $TCA-array for the table "tx_schoolstaff_list". This means
that the function enableFields() is called with an invalid table name as
argument.

In an effort to find out what is going on I also tried to insert the
debugData command but I get no results to appear. Please point me in the
direction of my obvious, but not to me, error. Or am I going about this in
completely the wrong way.

Thanks,

Dan

page = PAGE
page.typeNum = 0

page.10.debugData=1
page.10 = CONTENT
page.10 {
table = tx_schoolstaff_list
select {
pidInList = this
selectFields = uid,pid,first_name,last_name,tasks
orderBy = sorting
}
renderObj = COA
renderObj.10 = TEXT