[Typo3] menu for not logged users

Kraft Bernhard kraftb at gmx.net
Mon Apr 11 16:59:01 CEST 2005

Bart Aninowski wrote:
> Hi
> I have part of my site available after login.
> I want show in my menu items from restricted area bu if normal users clicks
> on it he will be redirected to login page
> Can you point me to some how-to ?
> p.s
> For example I want to make restricted page available in menu but with grey
> text color.

You can simply disable the menu-points which are just for logged-in users completly
for not logged in users ...

to do this edit the page header of a page and go to the bottom ... there you see a select
box from which you can choose the FE usergroup who will see this page ... you can also
mark the checkbox "Include subpages" so the content of the subpages won't be shown either ...

greets,
Bernhard
--
Kraft Bernhard