[Typo3] menu for not logged users

Bart Aninowski bart at sonik.pl
Mon Apr 11 20:00:19 CEST 2005

Uzytkownik "Kraft Bernhard" <kraftb at gmx.net> napisal w wiadomosci
news:mailman.1.1113231541.4536.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...
> Bart Aninowski wrote:
>> Hi
>> I have part of my site available after login.
>> I want show in my menu items from restricted area bu if normal users
>> clicks on it he will be redirected to login page
>> Can you point me to some how-to ?
>> p.s
>> For example I want to make restricted page available in menu but with
>> grey text color.
>
> You can simply disable the menu-points which are just for logged-in users
> completly
> for not logged in users ...

No I am talking about something diferent.
I want to show whole menu for not-logged users but if he click on this he
will be redirected to login page.
Look here
http://www.mbm.com.pl/index.php?dir=partnerzy&file=formularze

each of this items
"posrednictwo
przekazanie sprawy
formularze
maile partnerskie
"
are active but you cant see page if you not logged in