[Typo3] some plugins are not working in my frameset

reCve mail at recve.dk
Sun Apr 10 14:35:30 CEST 2005

3 different Menus and links of all kind - everything works fine, EXCEPT ...
a couple of plugins (not all of them) they are loading the whole site once
again in my main / content frame, when I click their Links. Could the
problem be a target to much or to less? Do I need special coding...

I've already tried:
______________
content.pageFrameObj = _top
PAGE_TARGET = _top

and tt_news e.g.

plugin.tt_news { pageTypoLink.target = _top }
plugin.tt_news.pageTypoLink.additionalParams = '&type=1'
config.intTarget = page

Its that same 'detail' / problem with following extensions:
DA MessageBoard - da_msg_boardLinkarkiv - tt_linkstt_newsGlossary Extended -
sg_glossaryMOC Articles---------------------------so my thought is, maybe
its not a bug with the plugins (I cant believe that).PLease! give me a
solution, FrederikPS Dont bother to answer, to tell me Frames are crap, its
mostly the opinion of the people that are giving up finding the solutions!