[Typo3] strange behavior

Peter Niederlag niederlag at ikd01.de
Sun Apr 10 12:48:43 CEST 2005

Hi,

Daniel Rodriguez schrieb:
> my home page is a very, very simple one but when T3 renders main content layout comes up part of an html tag: "<A". It appears twice.
> Html template has been reduced to its minimum expression and css tyles too, but still can't find what's wrong. Did any of you see something like that?

sorry, I don't quite understand your problem.

Most likely you did something wrong in the way how U use the markers in
your HTML-template and the way you fill them with TS.

Cheers,
Peter

P.S.: If you expect further help, more details are needed.
--
Peter Niederlag
http://www.typo3partner.net * professional services network *