[Typo3] Setting Group Permission to Front-end editing only

Greg Ruthenbeck greg at grit.net.au
Sun Apr 10 09:03:11 CEST 2005

Hi list

I want to use a loging page within my site.
I want the logged in user to only be able to edit the page content using the pencil icons in the Frontend only.

Is it possible to set up Typo3 to operate like this?

I have created the login form, a user group, a user, and pointed the template to the user folder's record id. How can I set the appropriate permissions?

I'm using ver 3.6.2 (for the moment.. if it is easier in 3.7.0 then I can change without a problem.

Thanks in adv for any help u can offer.

- Greg Ruthenbeck (axon)