[Typo3] lib.stdheader combined with text

Torsten Schrade schradt at uni-mainz.de
Sat Apr 9 15:51:41 CEST 2005

Hi Lars,

Lars Houmark wrote:
> Hi Peter,
>

>>Dont know if I understood what you are trying to achieve and what you
>>have done already correctly but you can give those ^^ two lines(one
>>changed, one added) a chance.
>

> Thanks for the try, but the {field:header} is simply being printed as text
> instead of the actual header. Do you have any other suggestions I could try,
> I am sure it's close ;)
>
> Regards,
>
> Lars Houmark

You can do it with a COA like this:

lib.stdheader.10.5 >

lib.stdheader.10.5 = COA
lib.stdheader.10.5.wrap = <h1>|</h1>

lib.stdheader.10.5.1 = IMAGE
lib.stdheader.10.5.1.wrap = <span class="image">|</span>
lib.stdheader.10.5.1.alttext.current=1
lib.stdheader.10.5.1.file = GIFBUILDER
lib.stdheader.10.5.1.file {

   10=TEXT
   10.text.current=1
   10.crop =35
   10.fontSize=20
   10.fontFile=
   10.fontColor=navy
   10.offset=2,20
   10.niceText=
   10.XY=[10.w]+10 ,30
   10.maxWidth=
   10.backColor=white
   10.reduceColors=16
}

lib.stdheader.10.5.2 = TEXT
lib.stdheader.10.5.2.current = 1
lib.stdheader.10.5.2.wrap = <span class="text_for_print">|</span>

Cheers and good luck,
Torsten