[Typo3] DAM Downloads Categories "unknown"?

Eric Blom ericb at piap.com
Fri Apr 8 06:55:36 CEST 2005

I have three installations of Typo 3.7.0 all of which have the same set
of DAM extensions installed. One of the installations lists my DAM
Categories in the backend configuration for the DAM Downloads plugin
I've put on one of my pages. However the other two simply say
	DAM Categories: "Unknown type"

I have set pid for the damdownloads plugin and I do get items that are
in the DAM system to show up in the front end. But, since I can't
select categories I can't limit what shows up in the frontend by
category.

I've been searching for the different in the configuration of these
sites, but, can't find one. Can anyone here give me a tip as to why
this might be happening? Or maybe some good debug techniques to use?

Thank you,
Eric