[Typo3] DAM Downloads Categories "unknown"?

Eric Blom ericb at piap.com
Sat Apr 9 17:29:58 CEST 2005

I still haven't found a solution to my problem. But, I have noticed
that the search box and it's pop-up menu in the front-end correctly
display the categories I have created. Therefore, I'm still confused
about why the back-end configuration form does not show any categories.

Here is a screenshot to clarify the problem. You will see that below
"Plugin: DAM Downloads" it says "Categories: Unknown type"

http://www.psocdeveloper.com/downloads/damdownloads_categories.jpg

Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Eric