[Typo3] more questions to Photobook extension

Marlies C mc at mcuniverse.com
Thu Apr 7 15:21:02 CEST 2005

I am slowly getting there. Now I can add comments, but the edit function to
add comments is now always visible. I don't want it to be visible for
everybody. What do I have to change.

Also when I use SHOW the pictures show up, without the comments option.
When I use COMMENT I get the pictures and the comment option.
Here is my working page: http://lifeusa.enomaly.net/Photo_Gallery.72.0.html.
The top set of pictures is with SHOW and the bottom one with COMMENT. Now I
am totally confused. How do I get it so that I can add comments when I am
preparing the gallery and once it is done the choice is not there any longer
until I want to create a new gallery?

Does the path to the photos box: have to be filled in for both SHOW and
COMMENT?

Also the slideshow misses the last picture in the gallery. How can I fix
this?

Thanks so much for any help.

Marlies
www.mcuniverse.com