[Typo3] more questions to Photobook extension

Arco arco at appeltaart.mine.nu
Thu Apr 7 15:56:01 CEST 2005

you can hide the comment page from the tree and refer to it by the id, but that's not secure.
Create a frontend login and protect the page with the comment-plugin so it can be accessed only by logged in users.

Yes, the path is always needed. If you leave that blank the ath is taken from the template.

the last photo isn't in the slideshow? Hmmm, a bug? *shame* I will look at that.

Arco

Marlies C wrote ..