[Typo3] Changer header from <h1> tag to <h2> tag when adding text..

Kraft Bernhard kraftb at gmx.net
Thu Apr 7 10:38:10 CEST 2005

Ries van Twisk wrote:

> I need to change the behavior when adding text to my site (Regular text
> Element for example).
> I need that typo3 create a <h2> tag instead of a <h1> tag for the header...
> I can't find where to look for the option??

With:
# --------- HEADERS ------ BEGIN -----------
lib.stdheader.10.1 {
   wrap = <h1> | </h1>
   fontTag = |
}
lib.stdheader.10.2 {
   wrap = <h2> | </h2>
   fontTag = |
}
lib.stdheader.10.3 {
   wrap = <h3> | </h3>
   fontTag = |
}
lib.stdheader.10.4 {
   wrap = <h4> | </h4>
   fontTag = |
}
lib.stdheader.10.5 {
   wrap = <h5> | </h5>
   fontTag = |
}
# --------- HEADERS ------ END -----------

You set the wraps of each Header-Layout.

Then go to a Content Element and Select a Layout (1-5) from the Pull-Down box below the
Header (Check "Enable secondary options" checkbox at the bottom of the edit page)

If you want that Layout 1 which is selected by default is <h2> just change
lib.stdheader.10.1 to the correct value.

You could also set a valud in Page TSConfig so every time a content element is created
Layout 2 is selected as default ... Ask for that if you need to know.

greets,
Bernhard
--
Kraft Bernhard