[Typo3] tt_news: pagebrowser does not browse!

Yomo Guiamo yguiamo at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 11:18:53 CEST 2005

Hi,

I have added the Pagebrowser to my LATEST section. However, the links
in the pagebrowser seem to work (they change from next to previous at
the end of the list), but my LATEST news record don't change as
suspected. I have 4 news records and I've set my latestLimit to 2 (see
below). Still, when I click on the 'next' link, the 2 same records are
displayed and not the following two. I've dived in the php class, the
tt_news manual, but cannot find anything to change this behaviour. I do
see that it's affecting my single news page, but not the LATEST page
where the pagebrowser is added.

Please help...

Best regards,
Yomo

# max lastest news items (3 is the default)
     latestLimit >
     latestLimit = 2

# Pagebrowser settings
     latestWithPagebrowser = 1
     pageBrowser {
       maxPages = 4
       # set this to '0' if you want the pagebrowser to display only
numbers
       showPBrowserText = 0
       #tableParams = cellpadding=2
       showResultCount = 1